Agriculture, with its allied sectors, is unquestionably the largest livelihood provider in India, more so in the vast rural areas. It also contributes a significant figure to the Gross Domestic Product (GDP). Sustainable agriculture, in terms of food security, rural employment, and environmentally sustainable technologies such as soil conservation, sustainable natural resource management and biodiversity protection, are essential for holistic rural development. Indian agriculture and allied activities have witnessed a green revolution, a white revolution, a yellow revolution and a blue revolution.
This section provides the information on agriculture produces; machineries, research etc. Detailed information on the government policies, schemes, agriculture loans, market prices, animal husbandry, fisheries, horticulture, loans & credit, sericulture etc. is also available.
- Haryana: Application for Duplicate license to carry on the business of a dealer in seeds
- Haryana: Duplicate license for sale, stock or exhibit insecticides through ASK
- Haryana: Service for Seed Supply from Government Fish Farm to Fish Farmers
- Haryana: Printing of detailed Result,Haryana
- Application for Ex gratia Sanction for Sheep and Goat deaths
- Issue of Order for the Disposal of Fishing rights under the Jurisdiction of District level Officer
Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
Shri Narendra Singh TomarView Profile