Defence is one of the major spending sectors in the Indian economy. The geographical and topographical diversity, especially the 15,000 km long border which India shares with seven neighbouring countries poses unique challenges to the Indian Defence Forces. This section gives complete information pertaining to the activities of Indian Army, Navy, Air Force and Paramilitary Forces. Detailed information about various defence organizations is also given.
- Geographical distribution of articles from 2011 to 2015
- Year-wise distribution of Special Issues of DJLIT Published from 2011-2015
- Author-wise distribution of articles from 2011 to 2015
- Year-wise distribution of articles and guest editorial of DJLIT from 2011 to 2015
- Number of Books procured by DRDO Labs upto 31 May 2016
Ministry of Defence
Shri Raj Nath SinghView Profile