India’s foreign affairs are closely integrated with the country's fundamental security and developmental priorities. This section highlights India’s foreign policy, its relation with the other countries etc. Users can find procedures related to passport and visa services. Details of Embassy and Consulates are given in this section. Indian staying abroad can get information about various schemes, acts, visa services and other facilities offered by the Union and state governments.
- Issuance of VISA to Various Foreign Nationals against Various Categories of VISAs in 2014
- Current Details on Various Stages of Country/Mission Wise Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) Data on a Daily Basis
- Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) Details by Country/ Mission between January 2013 to as on Date
- Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) Details by Country/ Mission between January 2010 and December 2012
- Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) Details by Country/ Mission between December 2005 and December 2009
Ministry of External Affairs
Dr. Subrahmanyam JaishankarView Profile