Growth in the industrial sector is one of the vital figures that affect the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in India. This section provides information about the initiatives taken by the Union and state Governments to facilitate the industrial growth in the country. Details of industries like insurance, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, chemical, fertilizer, defence products, cottage, retail textile, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, etc. are provided for the users. The section also highlights schemes, documents, forms, acts, rules, policies, reports related to various industries and corporate governance.
- Daily news on the Petroleum Industry by Bharat Petroleum
- Apply for New Ujjwala 2.0 Connection
- Apply for Fire NOC for Storage and Handling of LPG/ CNG/ Oxygen/ Hydrogen/ Methane/ Propane/ Butane/ Chlorine/ Ammonia Etc. Under Assam Fire Service Rule 1989 Form No II, Assam
- Apply for LPG Distributor (Retail License), Assam
- Andaman and Nicobar State Portal
- Apply for Renewal of LPG Distribtor Retail License, Assam
- karnataka udyam registration units with employment details district wise april 2023.
- Monthly Indices of all India Index of Industrial Production (IIP) with base year 2011-12 as per Use Based Categories from April 2012 to February 2023
- Monthly Indices of all India Index of Industrial Production (IIP) with base year 2011-12 at NIC (2008) 2 Digit & Sectoral levels from April 2012 to February 2023
- Weekly Patent Application Granted during 2023
- Weekly Patent Application Published during 2023
Ministry of Heavy Industries
Dr. Mahendra Nath PandeyView Profile