Infrastructure is a major sector that propels overall development of the Indian economy. The Secretariat for Infrastructure in the Planning Commission is involved in initiating policies that would ensure time-bound creation of world class infrastructure in the country. This section focuses on power, bridges, dams, roads and urban infrastructure development. Details of the projects, organizations, policies, timelines, schemes, spending on infrastructure are provided for the users.
- Statement Showing The Port Wise Receipts And Charges During The Year 2016-17
- Details Of Sanction Staff Strength Of Department Of Ports & Inland Water Transport (2016-17)
- Passenger Traffic Handled At Ports In Karnataka During The Year 2016-17
- Revenue Earned By Other Departments During The Financial Year 2014-15 To 2016-17 Connected To Shipping, Port Activities At Karwar And Belekeri Port
- Details Of Ferry Service Managed Through Public Auction For The Year 2016-17
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
Shri Hardeep Singh PuriView Profile